Monday, November 29, 2010

New Orleans A Great Vacation Getaway!

Ever been to New Orleans?  I have! This city was a wonderful city.  I am from a very small town in New York and New Orleans was a lot more fun than I ever thought it could have been.  If you enjoy sports you can visit the New Orleans Hornets at the New Orleans Arena.  Or you could also go see the Super Bowl champs the New Orleans Saints.  I was able to see the New Orleans Hornets play the Milwaukee bucks for their opening season.   This was my first NBA game and had lots of fun there.  If you ever go to New Orleans go see the French Quarters.  I would recommend eating at Landry’s Seafood House in the French Quarters.  It is located at 400 N. Peters St.  One place to go to have some fun is Pat O’Brien’s, where there are drinks and dueling pianos. This is a great city to get away and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment